- Ever petted a wolf? Fed a giraffe? Volunteered in a soup kitchen?
- Toured a nuclear power plant?
- Looked behind the scenes at the Alley Theater?
- Ridden a boat down Buffalo Bayou?
- Been to Washington-on-the-Brazos, the Painted Churches?
- Taken a “duck” tour of Galveston?
- Visited our local Air Coast Guard facility?
Every month, year round, LEOH offers fieldtrips to its members. The trips are usually all-day excursions to two or three sites in the greater Houston area plus a stop for lunch. We have also had one day trips out of town to places such as Austin, San Antonio and Nacogdoches.
Costs vary depending upon admission fees, etc.
Add your name to LEOH’s email list to receive trip information as it becomes available.
LEOH members visited several of the famous Painted Churches in Texas as well as a stop at the Shiner Brewery!
Future Trip Dates: