- Ever petted a wolf? Fed a giraffe? Volunteered in a soup kitchen?
- Toured a nuclear power plant?
- Looked behind the scenes at the Alley Theater?
- Ridden a boat down Buffalo Bayou?
- Been to Washington-on-the-Brazos, the Painted Churches?
- Taken a “duck” tour of Galveston?
- Visited our local Air Coast Guard facility?
Every month, year round, LEOH offers fieldtrips to its members. The trips are usually all-day excursions to two or three sites in the greater Houston area plus a stop for lunch. We have also had one day trips out of town to places such as Austin, San Antonio and Nacogdoches.
Costs vary depending upon admission fees, etc.
Watch this page or go to “LEOH Updates” since trips are usually announced one month in advance.
Add your name to LEOH’s email list to receive trip information as it becomes available.
Trip Dates – Spring 2018:
April 17 – Tuesday
May 18 – Friday
June 15 – Friday
LEOH members visited several of the famous Painted Churches in Texas as well as stopped at the Shiner Brewery!
LEOH members visited Newmans Castle near Bellville, TX, the Blue Heron (Goat) Farm in Field Store, TX
and the outdoor art sculptures at the University of Houston.
On March 13th, LEOH members visited the Raindrop Turkish Center and saw a demonstration of water marbling painting.